However, as we brainstormed #Women2Follow to feature on social media, we encountered a problem. A big problem. We couldn’t think of some women who deserved to be featured.
We thought of ALL THE WOMEN.
As Kyle and I tried to think about who we wanted to include and what, exactly, put them in the #Women2Follow category, our list just kept getting longer.
Regrettably, we do not have the resources to feature every single woman in the world.
In order to shrink our list to a manageable size, we need your help. Which is why we are seeking #Women2Follow nominations. And we understand that choosing someone can be a difficult task (do we ever!), so we have a few simple "guidelines" that (hopefully) will make it a little bit easier for all of us:
- Think about nominating someone who doesn't always get the credit they deserve– this is an opportunity to spotlight any unsung heroes in our community.
- Nominees should be somebody who welcomes “follows” to their social media accounts or website. This could be to their personal page(s) OR to a page/business they run
- Nominators may only nominate ONE nominee; nominees must be “from” the Akron area. (Interpret “from” how you will.)
- Fill out our nomination form (Scroll down– it's at the bottom of this page!) to submit.
- We're just looking for a couple (possibly a few) concise sentences that really get to the heart of why you chose your nominee.